Visit Our Retina Center in Flushing, NY
Vitreoretinal Consultants of NY has served the communities of Queens, Long Island, and New York City since 1981. Our team of 18 retina specialists and surgeons has a combined experience of over 250 years in clinical practice. In addition to serving as leaders in the retinal care community and being nationally recognized for their clinical, academic, and research contributions, our doctors consistently receive high ratings from their patients.
Each one of our retina clinics uses only the most advanced state-of-the-art equipment to support our diagnostics and treatments of retinal, macular, and vitreoretinal diseases. We also have a 20+ year partnership with Northwell Health and are the preferred retina practice of choice for all of Northwell’s Long Island Hospitals. At our Flushing retina center, patients from local communities such as College Point, Whitestone, Murray Hill, and beyond have access to advanced retinal care for conditions such as macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, and more. We look forward to seeing you!
Flushing, NY Retina Center
Our retina clinic in Flushing, NY is conveniently located in the Flushing Commons Office, which is in the heart of downtown Flushing, on the corner of Union St. and 39th Ave. The building has a convenient parking garage which can be accessed on 39th Ave.
38-08 Union Street, Suite 3B
Flushing, NY 11354
Mon-Fri: 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Retina Specialists at Our Flushing, NY Retina Clinic
- David Poon, MD
- Jessica Lee, MD
- Albert Li, MD
- James Lin, MD
Languages Spoken at Our Flushing, NY Retina Clinic
- BUSES (Q12, Q13, Q15, Q15A, Q16, Q17, Q19, Q20A/B, Q25, Q26, Q27, Q28, Q34, Q44, Q48, Q50 LTD, Q65, Q66, N20G): The drop off location varies.
- SUBWAYS (A, C, E, F, G, M, N, Q, R, S, W, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6): Transfer to 7 train and get off at last stop, Main St. Flushing. Exit via Main St. & Roosevelt NE comer, head east on Roosevelt Ave. toward Macy’s direction, turn left on Union St.
- LONG ISLAND RAILROAD (LIRR): The Flushing Main Street LIRR station serves the Port Washington Branch, which runs between Port Washington and Penn Station throughout the day.
- FROM I-495 E/W: Exit 23 Main St. Continue on Main St., turn right on 39th Ave. Parking lot entrance on the left.
- FROM I-678 S: Exit 14. Take Linden Pl to Union St.
- FROM I-678 N: Exit 13 Merge onto 25A E/Northern Blvd. Continue on Northern Blvd. Turn right onto Union St.