What Makes Vitreoretinal Consultants of NY the Clear Choice for Retina and Macula Care?
Vitreoretinal Consultants of NY is the premier retinal care destination for patients across Long Island, Queens, NYC, and beyond. Founded in 1981, our team of nationally-recognized retina specialists and surgeons have established themselves as distinguished physicians, compassionate providers, and key thought leaders in the retina care community.
We are committed to providing a compassionate and ethical environment that focuses on patient-centered care. From diagnostics to clinical trials, we bring clarity, transparency, and humanity to all aspects of what we do. We have a very high level of patient satisfaction and are proud of our reputation, online and in the medical community.
See what sets Vitreoretinal Consultants of NY apart:
- Our doctors have trained at the most renowned retina institutions, including Harvard Medical School, Wills Eye Hospital, Johns Hopkins Hospital-Wilmer Eye Institute, Duke University Eye Center, New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai, the Estelle Doheny Eye Institute at the University of Southern California, Barnes Retina Institute at Washington University, and more.
- We use only the most advanced state-of-the-art equipment to support our diagnostics and treatments, ensuring our patients receive the most accurate and comprehensive care available.
- We have been partnered with Northwell Health for over 20 years and are the preferred retina practice of choice for all of Northwell’s Long Island Hospitals. As the largest healthcare provider in New York, Northwell Health provides compassionate and innovative care to patients across Long Island, NYC, and beyond.
- As members of Retina Consultants of America, a network of the most prestigious retina care practices and research clinics in the nation, we have access to an extensive network of experts and cutting-edge clinical trials.
- As a large center for retina care, we can offer our patients access to a wide range of clinical trials, many of which can provide a great benefit to our patients while also developing new or significantly improved treatment modalities for severe retinal and macular conditions.
- We provide emergency coverage 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our physicians are always on call, ensuring the safety of our patients' eye health.
Clear Choice Mission
To perpetually provide the Highest Quality VitreoRetinal Care
To be a national leader in the delivery of VitreoRetinal Eye Care and participate in the advancement of the ophthalmic care.
To maintain state of the art vitreoretinal care facilities, staffed by well trained and highly qualified personnel who are committed to the delivery of the highest quality healthcare with professionalism, accountability, compassion and hospitality
Contact Vitreoretinal Consultants of NY
With locations throughout Long Island and Queens, we are able to provide excellent retina care close to home. Contact Vitreoretinal Consultants of NY today to schedule an appointment and see why we’re the clear choice for retinal and macular care.